Responsible Use and Conduct
- You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, unbiased and up to date.
- Engaging in activity that interferes with our website, including the networks and/or servers is prohibited.
- Attempting to copy any Canadian visa reviews content is strictly forbidden. You will be held responsible for any damages or consequences that can occur, directly or indirectly due to your unauthorised activities and may lead to you being held liable for civil or even criminal liability.
- We provide a platform for out visitors to comment on our reviews and news articles but inappropriate, offensive or slanderous comments will be taken off the website. We also have the right to remove any content that we feel constitutes unsolicited advertising, impersonates an individual or entity or does not comply with our user agreement.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our resources will meet any needs or requirements that you may have.
- The use of our resources will be secure or completely free from errors.
- The information obtained by using our resources will be accurate or reliable.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of any resources on our website is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other electronic devices for any loss of data that may result from downloading such content.
No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from canadianvisareviews.com or through any resources we share shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in our User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
Canadianvisareviews.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that the applicable limitation of liability laws applies. You expressly understand and agree that canadianvisareviews.com shall not be liable to you or any 3rd party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from:
The use or the inability to use the site or any service;
The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- Unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
- Statements or conduct of any 3rd party on the service; or
- Any other matter relating to the service. This restriction of liability section applies only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
All content written on Canadianvisareview.com is protected by copyright and cannot be reproduced without the express permission of Canadianvisareview.com. Canadianvisareview.com owns the copyright to the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the content. If it is found that the material is being reproduced, without written permission, Canadianvisareview.com will prosecute parties involved to the full extent of the law.
All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and relating to this website or any copies thereof, including but not limited to copyright, logos, names, trademarks, service marks, design, text, sound recordings, images, links, concepts and themes are owned by Canadianvisareview.com and are protected under the copyright law. Any reproduction, transmission, publication, performance, broadcast, alteration, license, hyperlink, creation of derivative works or other use, in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
Design, text, sound recordings, images, links, concepts and themes that are not owned by canadianvisareviews.com, a written permission must be obtained from the original author/creator of such image before use in any manner online or offline.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Links to Other Websites
This Agreement published by canadianvisareviews.com on the Site shall constitute the entire agreement between you and www.canadianvisareviews.com concerning use of the Site and the Service.
If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
We reserve the right to change this user Agreement from time to time without giving any notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarise yourself with any changes. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this clause shall limit the right of canadianvisareviews.com to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the taking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the taking of proceedings in any other jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.
If you have any questions or comments about canadianvisareviews.com terms and conditions then please do not hesitate to contact us.